The Pink Fund has helped thousands of women and men in active treatment for breast cancer pay their bills so they can concentrate on what matters most…getting better!
We would like to share a few notes we have received so you can read that what we do is really making a difference in the lives of breast cancer patients:
- You have been such a big help & blessing to me while I’m going thru surgery & treatment for breast cancer. I pray the Pink Fund always does well, because it cares about others.
– Linda V.
- I cannot tell you how much this means to me. Thank you so much for your consideration and support during this unbelievable time in my life. Everything has happened so fast, life has been racing by. Diagnosis to Treatment is like being strapped to the front of a bullet train, doors opening and closing, people coming in and out, bells ringing, ticket taking, conversations going on as if you aren’t there. Everyone gets off and goes home and there you are …destination unknown. This gift has allowed me to step onto the platform, breathe, relax and be grateful for this help and the options it gives me. Please extend my profound thanks to The Pink Fund and know that I will be a continued advocate and volunteer for your amazing organization.”
With Love and Gratitude,
- I am crying happy tears for the first time in months.
– Aubrey W.
- I want to say thank you again for the Pink Funds help during a very difficult time emotionally, physically and financially. I will write you a proper thank you that may help in promoting support and donations for the Pink Fund. Your organization means a great deal too me, and I am sorry I did not have the time to help for this breakfast, or attend.
- Dear Molly, thank you sooo much for going above and beyond and being so understanding . I can breathe again. All my sincere gratitude to you and everyone helping me.I truly couldn’t have survived without you.
– Love Carol
- Your fund is just what our foundation is designed to support, women at a time of transition. Please let me know if you need more.
– Deb M. (Pink Fund Donor)
- I will continue to write and update you on my progress through out the year, because I feel that you have become part of our family and have stood by us in the hardest time of my life. I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! God Bless!
- Thank you so much for your generosity! I don’t know how I was going to get through this month; couldn’t do it without you. What a great help! When I get back on my feet, you will be the number one charity I will support. Thank you very much!
– Carol T.
- When I get better, I will do whatever I can to help this amazing fund. You have saved my life.
- Our daughter has breast cancer and she is fortunate to have the financial means to care for herself and the support of her family. Our family has decided to forego exchanging Christmas gifts and instead contribute to your good work.
Dave H. (Pink Fund Donor)
- Molly, Just to give you a heads up, I wrote the Better Business Bureau about The Pink Fund. How grateful I am that you offered assistances to my family. I also told them how your charity was there for us when the government lost my file repeated over 5 months. Without your charity immediately rescuing us, I don’t know what my son and I would have done for food, shelter and basic needs.