Who we are
Hello! Our website address is: https://pinkfund.org/. We also use the domain thepinkfund.org for email and correspondence. We are The Pink Fund and are headquartered at Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303, USA. You can call us or email us at +1 877-234-7465, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal data this website collects, by itself or through third parties, include: Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal data may be freely provided by the visitor, or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when visiting this website.
When visitors submit a contact form, we collect all the data in the form fields plus visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We keep this information indefinitely for both customer service and marketing purposes.
We are grateful for your donation and support of The Pink Fund. Donations made to charities are nonrefundable by law, with the exception of errors made in the processing of your donation. To request a refund, please contact The Pink Fund via email at Jennifer@thepinkfund.org within 5 business days of your donation. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. Any requests for refunds may incur processing fees.
We utilize cookies on this website for analytics tracking purposes only the details of which are explained further down on this page.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is used on this website to track and aggregate data about visitors to this website.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on visitor activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone outside of The Pink Fund.
How long we retain your data
Data submitted through our contact forms are kept indefinitely.
Google Analytics data is kept for 26 months.
What rights you have over your data
Visitors have the right to do the following with your data:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Visitors have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to the use of their Data. Visitors have the right to object to the use of their data.
- Access their Data. Visitors have the right to obtain a copy of their data.
- Verify and seek correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the use of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the use of their data. In this case, the website owner will not use their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted. Users have the right to the erasure of their data by the website owner.
- Obtain their data and have it transferred to another owner. Users have the right to obtain their data, if reasonably feasible, to have it transferred to another owner.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their regional data protection authority.
Where we send your data
Visitor data is stored and backed up on secure servers based in the United States. All vendors are committed to complying with all applicable privacy standards and enforceable law.
How we protect your data
All visitor data submitted through this website is encrypted with a valid SSL certificate.
Any questions regarding privacy, compliance or visitor data should be directed to email@example.com.